sestdiena, 2014. gada 14. jūnijs

Something I'm a bit proud of...

there's something a miss,
sudden lonely kiss,
somewhere there
lost in the mist,
didn't matter, don't go,
there's not much left to show,
on with the road, but no more do I see,
the paths and valleys ahead of me,
Losing the muse, within the urge,
Surge of emotions, all they are,
sweeping over me,
All over and under
clear blue skies
all upon thee,
Within the world - so dark and gray,
No single trace of white, left under my skin,
Shame, dishonor, degrading of kin,
Lost - I was,
in what's to come,
and what's to pass,
moving on the next phase,
one step, one move,
closer and closer every time,
trying much better,
oh just to be found, understood -
well maybe,
another thought on the highway,
trust in a nutshell.

up a sudden urge,
a wave,
coming closer
and closer,
as it falls,
upon down,
streets of dread - casually passing by.
image of mirrors,
reflecting myself,
touching one yet touching all,
just how slowly,
does matter move on,
in rivers of blue,
green,
yellow even,
one for all
and all for one,
mind,
body,
soul,
unison in all.
God.
All-mighty.
Jesus Christ.
I believe what I want.
What you choose,
That's your life,
Path, road - most important of all
It's what matters and I see,
Decision is exactly all - that makes me.

Now,
Please tell me,
Is it the poem that makes me?
Makes my soul,
My heart,
Burn on with desire,
Trying to transpire,
find the truth,
one and only light,
fighting for your life,
every hour,
every day,
daring to think,
it never was easy,
though we are not,
that weak inside,
reminding yourself,
to fight for your life.
Trying to rise,
night by night,
Let the hero arise.


Well. To be honest. It feels like coming down to too much a sharp cut at the end, so most likely I'm gonna update this one to be a bit better, with some more of a fitting ending. Sooooooo. Potato anyone? =D
K. This might be all for me folks. I dunno. Mby going. Mby not. But. You might say I have magical powers of predicting future. But. I believe I will go to sleep soon xD I love how women make a man feel so damn confused xD Awesome ain't it ;)

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru